We are looking for prospective volunteers to be hosted by Efem Mediterranean Youth and Sport Club Association to take part in European volunteer service that will last for 6 months starting in june or september 2019.
Requirements and Activities:
We will be happy to host 19-29 years old volunteer
- who is a patient, tolerant, respectful and understanding individual
- who is open to cultural sharing, learning and personal development
- who has good communication skills and maintains social interaction
- who is willing to share his knowledge and abilities
- who is well aware of volunteerism and volunteer services, consciousness and responsibilities
Our organization carries out folk dance, music and cultural activities; takes part in national and international projects; offers various language learning workshops. It is a reason for preference if a volunteer has the ability and interest to participate in such activities as well as teaching his native language and learning ours. We are prepearing working programme according to volunteer’s talents and interests.
The volunteer will live in a shared flat with another volunteer. He or she will have his own room. The flat is very modern, has internet, washing mashine and so on. The beach is very close and the area (Antalya Altınkum) is a very safe and quite district.
The host organisation will undertake:
1. To prepare the volunteer for the project at Antalya.
2. To provide necessary conditions for the volunteer in order that he will be able to carry out his volunteering activities properly.
3. To provide him accommodation.
4. To provide him breakfast, lunch and dinner. (90 EUR)
5. To provide 2 days every week plus 2 more free days every month.
6. To provide him a mentor.
7. To provide him ticket for the local transport
8. To provide him the volunteer allowance every month. (80 EUR)
Hosting Coordinator Organization: Efem Akdeniz Gençlik ve Spor Kulübü Derneği
Country: Turkey – City: Antalya
To apply contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com