WHAT is EURODYSSEY?
Eurodyssey is an exchange programme of the Assembly of European Regions (AER) which allows young job seekers aged between 18 and 30 to benefit from a traineeship placement abroad for a period between three to seven months.
Youth – Beneficiaries
Eurodyssée is a program for young people aged 18 to 30 years old, who are resident in one of the program’s member Regions.
In general, no special qualifications are required; applications received are matched to the requirements of the businesses.
- age between 18 and 30 years old;
- be born or have residency in one of Eurodyssey member regions
- holding a diploma of studies (vocational training, higher education, etc.);
- Basic knowledge of a foreign language.
Under the Eurodyssey programme, trainees are entitled to:
- Traineeship from 3 to 7 months.
- Language Course.
- Monthly allowance or salary
- Insurance cover
OBJECTIVES of EURODYSSEY Program?
The objective is to allow young people to gain professional experience at the same time as they get an opportunity to improve their knowledge of a foreign language. In the following link you can consult the available offers through the program Eurodyssey.
Would you like to participate in Eurodyssee program you should submit your application to the Department of Finance and Public Administration that manages Eurodyssee in the Valencia Region. More information about requirements, procedures and documents to present, you can find here.
This program is for young people who are looking for:
The Eurodyssey program lies on interregional cooperation. Regions aim at
building partnerships for the economic, social and cultural development of their territory, fostering professional mobility of young people, internationalization of human capital and regions economic fabric, as well as promoting cultural exchange.
In this sense, their goals are:
- offer to young qualified Europeans, aged between 18 and 30 years old, living in the Regions active within the Eurodyssey program, the chance to carry out a practical traineeship placement of three to seven months in a business or institution
- help and foster the young people’s transition into the labour market
- provide opportunities for young people to widen their cultural and professional horizon
- to successfully address youth unemployment and management of human resources
- make young people ambassadors of their Region.
For companies and institutions that collaborate with the administration of a Eurodyssey Region
- Give a company the opportunity to use the skills of a young person trained in another European country.
- Let the economic environment participate in young people training and open out into Europe.
- Offer young Europeans a work experience.
- Give trainees the chance to assimilate a new culture and language.
- Benefit from qualified young people.
- Open to innovative ideas and projects.
- Enhance contacts with foreign companies and foster interregional networking.
- Being recognized as a company with training capacity.