- To set up and energize a network of companies
- interested in and committed to the Smart Cities concept.
- To develop, promote and offer comprehensive solutions
- and models of energy efficiency to the cities and towns of the Valencian Community and the rest of Spain
- To focus on the business opportunities
- offered by the Smart Cities.
- To benefit from the national financial opportunities
- (Red INNPULSO, IDEA, CDTI), European (H202, Climate-KIC, INNOSUP, EuropeAID…) and international (ECCP, ESCP…) through the creation of consortium of firms.
- To establish a dynamic and continuous dialogue with the local public administration
and to offer tailor-made solutions taking into account their necessities.
- SMEs and larger companies
- linked to industries that could help build Smart Cities, such as energy, water, transportation or security companies.
- Citizen Representatives
- such as town halls and provincial councils.
- Universities, research centers, associations, platforms and networks