Smart City is a city that has a system of innovation and networking to provide the city with a model for improving economic, energy and political efficiency, allowing social, cultural and urban development and Altea is part of this community.
- Create an observatory of business opportunities related to Smart Cities.
- To take advantage of funding opportunities through the creation of public and private consortia.
- Establish a direct and continuous dialogue with the local Public Administration and offer solutions adapted to their needs (casuistry).
- To develop and offer integral solutions and energy efficiency models to the cities of the Valencian Community and Spain.
- To dynamise a network of companies on Smart Cities.
What do we do as a Smart City?
- A diagnosis of the current situation of the municipality with respect to the parameters of a Smart City has been carried out.
- Define some good practices in Smart Cities applicable to the municipality.
- Carry out a first definition of the Smart City strategy based on the SmartCity Guide.
- Improve coordination between the applications of different areas of each municipality.
- Improve administrative processes and communication between the citizen and the city.
- Improve competitiveness among companies in the municipality.
- Access to an accessible set of customised solutions to the challenges of the municipality.
- Position the city in relevant national and European platforms (RECI, ICLEI, CEMP, Eurocities, etc…).
- Access public-private funding programmes for Smart Cities.
- Participate in European project consortia.